” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Sep 13, 2015

A "Peanuts" Inspired birthday by Frosted by Nicci


Nicci from Frosted by Nicci styled this super cute "Peanuts" themed party as told by Nicci" 

So our little Paddy turns 3 tomorrow so today we celebrated with family!
It was a 'Peanuts' inspired birthday this year and I wanted to go with the old style comic feel, so I decided to do monochrome - how can you go wrong with black and white, and a little red!
Thanks so much to Nicole and the gals at Sugar Pop Bakery for the amazing snoopy cake pops, aren't they the cutest! Thanks to the ever awesome Ed Macarahrah he does all my kids parties and I just love the snoopy kennels! Also big thanks to the lovely Miranda Sweet Sticks for my new acrylic stands, I love them! Thanks to Shelley Favor Lane Party Boutique for my little 'take home' boxes which I pimped up with some peanuts characters. Special thanks to Lisa Poppies & Cream Sweets Studio for my oreos and just listening and bouncing around crazy ideas! And Sarah Style Me Gorgeous she is so lovely and I love that she does all my kids stuff, and my business stuff too!
Cake, character cookies, cupcakes, cookies and donuts by me, and I loved every bit of this party!
Cant wait to take the kids to see the new Peanuts movie later in the year now!


















No comments:

Post a Comment