” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Nov 22, 2013

Little Big Company The Blog: A Retro Bowling Party by Naatje Patisserie Cupcakes & Cakes and Nomie Boutique Stationery


Nathalia's son wanted a bowling party this year with his friends. So the very clever Nomie Boutique Stationery and Nathalia went to work on creating a funky 50's style Bowling theme. As told by Nathalia "I really enjoyed creating unique designs for the cake, cookies, cupcakes and cake pops. I asked Naomi to create what I was thinking and she really outdid herself this time!! I just looove how it all turned out and most importantly my son absolutely loved it as well"

Cakes - Naatje Patisserie Cupcakes & Cakes
Stationery - Nomie Boutique Stationery 
Styling by both ladies
Photography - Nomie Boutique Stationery
Mini Milk bottles from The Little Big Company












No comments:

Post a Comment