” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Jul 30, 2013

Hot Cocoa Bar Party a Delicious Chocolate and pale blue themed party by Sweet Scarlet Designs



Elise from Sweet Scarlet styled, made all the sweet treats and made all the gorgeous printables for her daughter's birthday as told by Elise :Both my daughters have winter birthdays – which means that I am very limited on the themes that I can use for birthday parties. This year I turned my daughters' love of Hot Cocoa into a party them and threw a Hot Cocoa Bar Party for my daughter Lily's 8th Birthday. 

This was such a fun theme for Lily and her guests. I think they liked the fact that the food was so interactive and they could make it themselves.

Party food included Hot Cocoa (of course!), Brownies, cookies, wafers and cupcakes. But I have to say the girls really loved the Chocolate Fondue Station with marshmallows, strawberries and banana!"
























No comments:

Post a Comment