” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Feb 8, 2013

Fall in Love Table by Millesime Events


The lovely Amy from Millesime Events styled this beautiful Blue Hydrangea table.  As told by Amy 
"A couple of weeks ago I saw a AMAZING dressing table from one of my beloved pages (Upcycled Vintage ) Toni has amazing items on her page and I will always scour  her page for items for Millesime Events . When I saw the beautiful blue dresser my thought instantly went to blue hydrangeas i had seen at the flower shop. I started planning a mini photoshoot and within 3 days this is what i had put together . 

My favourite photographer (Simmone Edwards photography) took the shoots and captured
an amazing mini dessert buffet and gave people the idea of the option of different cake table
I knew when i found the dresser I wanted a blue hydrangea mirror backdrop. My daughter made the sponge cake with fresh cream & mini white choc mousse pots and my cousin (Carla ) made macarons .
Mel from quick Creations made the LOVE sign ( I have a fascination with the word LOVE )".

What an absolutely beautiful table and I love the floral backdrop!

Vendor credits :
Styling & Buffet Millesime Events
Photography by Simmone Edwards photography
Blue mason jars :Upcycled Vintage
Love sign : Quick Creations
Cake / mousse pots / Macarons : family members



















1 comment: