” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

May 12, 2012

Party Submission, A Parisian 30th Birthday Party

Fiona shared her very first dessert buffet table. A Parisian 30th Birthday. As she explains "It was for my Parisian Soiree 30th. After a trip to Paris last year I took inspiration from the Palace of Versaille... I fell in love with the decadence of Marie Antoinette!

The colour scheme was inspired by the movie 'Marie Antoinette' featuring Kirsten Dunst. My husband and I designed everything from the invitation to the miniature bunting to the chocolate wrappers to the Eiffel Pop Toppers. All the food was made by me (except for the miniature macarons which were from Wooloworths and the Croquembouche which was made by a local French Pâtisserie)

Fiona and her husband made the backdrop and her amazing Mum made the ruffled tablecloth!

She bought  from Little Big Company online store: Pink Strawberry Lollipops Cherry Flavour Swizzle Sticks Blue Raspberry Swizzle Sticks. I love the phantom chairs which you can get from our store too! here  She also had a Fromage table and Le Cafe table, a crystal chandelier and an 'art gallery', the Dessert Table was so much fun for her and a highlight for the night. What a great table Fiona, it's gorgeous!  C'est magnifique!












2 comments:

  1. this is utterly fabulous! i am desperate to know where you got the tiny chairs that the maccaroons were placed on????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply amazing! I think I will appreciate this even more after my trip to Paris this summer :-)

    ReplyDelete